Friday 17 August 2012

China Unit Study - Part 2

Following on from my last post about Bambinas China Unit Study this week, I thought I would post some pictures as we bring the topic to a close. She enjoyed this one thoroughly as it was much more crafty. The Chinese children cut outs are from Activity Village as are the China Map and the handprint dragon. Loving this site right now!

I got the China Lapbook from Homeschool share , an indispensable free resource. OK I'm shutting up now to let Bambinas work speak for itself. Hope you're inspired to try a China unit with your children, we had a blast.





.


 
At the time of posting we had not yet made the Moon Cakes from DLTK so please forgive my use of their picture.


QM

1 comment:

  1. What a fun study! I love your hand dragon - it looks great! Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a great weekend,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete